A unique and secluded Oceanfront, probably one of the last remaining, development property sitting on a beautiful white sandy beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The land is situated near a low bluff which rises up from the protected white sand cove below and it borders a green zone with fresh water stream. Embraced by its own natural beauty and charm -“ Eden by the Beach”, this magnificent property with spectacular ocean views and unmatched privacy is lush with tropical vegetation and abundant bird and marine life.
The beach is protected by outer reef with white corals growing and almost 80 species of tropical fish.
This property is set on one of the most stunning and unspoilt beaches of the small fishing Hamlet of San Juanillo, Guanacaste province on the Pacific Ocean coast of Costa Rica with private entrance to the beach from a rural public colonial road.
– Short distance (6 km South) from the Ostional National Park and Wildlife Refuge – famous worldwide for the Olive Ridley and Leatherback Sea Turtles.
– 90 minutes drive from the International Airport of Liberia.
– Approximately 5 hours by car or 40 minutes flight by small aircraft from the capital city, San Jose (with two domestic airlines flying in twice a day).
This particular property consists of approx. 10 acres (39,387.82m² in total) and there are two parcels of land adjacent to each other as follows:
1. The Tree Tops Inn
Built as a private residence some 17 years ago, it is also being offered as a B&B holiday Inn nestled literally amongst the tropical Tree Tops with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
Area: 3,108.81 m²
2. The Plantation
Adjacent to the Tree Tops Inn with a fresh water stream and Lagoon between them, the property is adorned by vibrant greenery and nature trails. The owners planted approx. 230 tropical fruit bearing trees such as avocado, limes, lemons, mangoes, bananas etc etc. Also affording spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Area: 36, 189 m²
Both the Tree Tops Inn and the Plantation are held on 20 year renewable concessions which started in 1996. Zoned for up to 5 star tourism.
Taxes: Approx. $4000 per annum for both.
- Bus service twice a day to the capital city
- At San Juanillo
- there is a three room schoolhouse Health Centre 4 small Food markets and Restaurants
- At San Juanillo there is a three room schoolhouse Health Centre 4 small Food markets and Restaurants