Total land area: 270,000 m2.
Approved for urban development – Housing, Hotel and Recreational – Net Area of Development 248,649 m2.
Located at Southern Crete, ‘Loutra’ is near the village ‘Ledas’, prefecture of Heraklion.
The scenery is of exceptional beauty, combining serene landscape of Cretan olive groves, with outstanding rock formations and views to the sea.
Ground incline allows for unobstructed views.
Small fishing harbour and a nice beach compose the sea front.
- 70km distance from Heraklion International Airport
- Land approved for housing hotel and recreation development
- Approved Net Area of development 248649 m2
- Tourist hotspot in the summer
- Small fishing harbour and sea front view