The island of Kastos is one of the smaller and more quiet in a cluster of island central Ionian Sea, with natural beaches, clear waters and an abundance of green lush land.
512,000 sq meters (approx. 128 acres) of prime land with a sea frontage of approx. 2400 meters, several small natural beaches and a sheltered natural harbour which could be developed as a Marina.
The land is zoned and suitable for development, subject to consents, for a number of uses including hotels and residential villas.
- About 5 km away from the Greek mainland
- Equipped with water and electricity supplies
- Land is zoned suitable for development
- Small local population
- Tourist attraction especially during the summer
- Natural beauty – clear water and abundance of green
- Stunning views of the surrounding islands
- Suitable to develop a Marina